Saturday 2 November 2013

Make-up vs No Make-up

Hi beauty lovers,

I wanted to share some photos with you all, I ended up putting make-up on half of my face and left the other half bare. It was actually quite interesting to see the comparison between the two. I love doing my make-up, its like painting on your face, you can be as creative as you like and yes you can truly change the way your face looks. I am very self conscious of my skin, I stopped the pill for about two months and as soon as i stopped I was hit with a lot of acne :( this was a big change for me as growing up I really never had acne at all, I would have the odd spot but nothing compared to this. So when I don't wear make-up and those blemishes are not covered it does make me self conscious. In saying this I cant express how important it is to give your skin a break!! Make-up is very heavy and it can be very harsh on your skin, this is why I try give it a break from make-up as much as I can and wash my face thoroughly every night. Don't sleep with your make-up on girls, its so bad for your skin!!

Here is a picture of half my face bare and half my face with make-up!




You can clearly see the difference, it was actually very interesting for myself to see the difference as well! On this topic I am thinking about doing a beginners guide to make-up, consisting of everything a beginner should know about make-up and how to apply it! I really hope I can teach a thing or two to some of my readers and I am going to start out with a tutorial on how to fill in your eyebrows, something that I think is very important to finishing off your make-up look!!

Until next time :)

xoxo
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment